Portable Jib Crane
Bear Claw® BEHN-AH-C Series
The Portable Jib Crane - Mobile Shop Hoist enables a single worker to lift and maneuver heavy objects and, in addition, roll them from one location to another. These units roll on 3-1/2" x 1-1/4" steel casters, four swivel in rear and two rigid in front.
Starting at: $941.15
See chart below and click a model number
- Construction: Portable Jib Crane features steel construction for a sturdy application.
- Installation: Note: All cranes are shipped disassembled. All products should be inspected frequently to ensure safe operation. Final testing and inspecting is left to the end user after final assembly has been completed. For further details see ASME B30.17.
- Color: Models are painted Beacon yellow.
- Weight: 249 lbs.
- Usage: This unit should not be moved while loaded.
- Operation: Two (2) different operations are available as standard: Push button control with shop air, raises unit 7" to 8" per second. Hand pump rases 1/2" per stroke.
- Capacity: Models feature capacities of 1,000 lbs at a 61" reach up and to 4,000 lbs. at a 39" reach. Capacaties depend on the boom reach adjustment and the height adjustment.
- Standard: Standard features include an adjustable boom, a swivel hook, and foldable legs.
- Surcharge: Due to supply chain disruption, inflation or material shortages - tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing. Some longer lead times may be incurred.
|Bear Claw® Portable Jib Crane - BEHN-AH-C Series|
|Model No.||Capacity (LBS)||Boom Length||Boom Height||2 Ton Reach||1-1/2 Ton Reach||1 Ton Reach||1/2 Ton Reach||Price|
|1) BEHN-40-C-AH||2 Ton at 39" boom length||39"||46"||53"||61"||$941.15|
PROP 65 WARNING
For California Residents: www.P65Warnings.ca.govProducts on this page may lead to cancer or reproductive harm.
Call Beacon: 314-487-7600