Beacon® HVR Series
Beacon® Vault Ramps are designed to adjust and compensate for uneven height differences between the exterior floor at the vault door opening and the interior floor at the door opening. Push button control allows for the operator to extend the deck lip of these Floor Hydraulic Ramps quickly for loading and unloading procedures.
Starting at: $116,282.00
See chart below and click a model number
- Construction: Heavy duty steel construction with diamond treadplate.
- Size: Starting at sizes of 44" wide x 113.5" long.
- Operating Range: To meet bank vault specifications. Designed to retract when not in use.
- Electrical: 1 Hp motor, 208/230/440 V AC, 3 Phase, 60 Hz is standard. Vault Ramps also have other electrical options available.
- Installation: Pit mounted for smooth cart mobility.
- Operation: One hydraulic cylinder controls the vertical deck movement and a hydraulic cylinder controls the slide deck lip.
- Capacities: Dynamic rated; 4,000 lbs.
- Standard: The Vault Ramps have a 44"-Continuous slide deck lip, full range stainless steel toe guards. Stay in place concrete forms with all curb steel.
- Warranty: One-year structural, hydraulics and electrical.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.
|Vault Ramps - HVR Series|
|Model No.||Description||Overall Width||Overall Length||Height||Capacity||Color||Price|
|1) HVR-37-114-4||Hydraulic - Four movement 44" slide deck. 44" Wide x 19.5" Tall x 113.5" Long. 1 hp 208/230 V 3 Ph. 60 Hz. Unit supplied with stay in place concrete forms.||44"||113.5"||20"||4000 lbs||Stainless Steel & Grey||$116,282.00|
PROP 65 WARNING
For California Residents: www.P65Warnings.ca.govProducts on this page may lead to cancer or reproductive harm.
Call Beacon: 800-454-7159