BEACON STANDARD PAYMENT TERMS
- U.S. orders are Net 30 or 2% Net 10 days from date of shipment with approved credit.
- All orders received from Customers outside of the U.S. must be prepaid in full prior to shipment.
- All Customer orders requesting shipment outside the U.S. must be paid in full prior to the date of shipment.
- Payments for foreign orders will be accepted only in U.S. dollars and via bank wire.
- Late payment fees will be charged at the rate of 1.5% of the total outstanding balance per month on accounts paid later than 30 days after the invoice date.
- If any Beacon invoice issued to you requires any collection efforts from Beacon or its agents, Customer agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees, court costs, and any other Beacon expense incurred during the collection of any outstanding Beacon invoice.
- Warranty is valid only after full payment has been received by Beacon.
- Claims for shortages must be made within 10 days of delivery of any Beacon order, otherwise no claim will be allowed at the time of settlement.
- No credit will be allowed for any goods returned without Beacon's authorization.
- All claims for damaged merchandise to be filed within 15 days of delivery with delivering carrier by customer.
- Any and all applicable discounts Beacon may have provided to a Customer for a specific order is waived and the full amount is due if Customer fails to pay any related Beacon invoice within 30 days of the date of the Beacon invoice.
- Minimum Customer order is $100.00.
CREDIT CARD TERMS
- All credit card orders shall be faxed to Beacon Industries, Inc. Fax: 314-487-0100.
Each credit card order must include the following information:
- Credit Card Type (Visa/Mastercard/AMEX/Discover);
- Credit Card Number;
- Credit Card Expiration Date;
- Credit Card billing address;
- Total Amount of Purchase;
- Name of Credit Card Holder;
- Name of Customer's Authorized Buyer; and
- Signature of Credit Card Holder.
- For Orders less than $2,500.00, first-time Customers shall prepay full order amount.
- For Orders more than $2,500.00, first-time Customers shall prepay a deposit amount equal to 10% of the total order with the balance to be paid net 30 days from date of shipment.
For all special equipment orders, Customers shall prepay an amount equal to 16% of the full amount of the order at the time the order is placed with Beacon, followed by a second payment equal to 16% of the total order prior to shipment, with the balance of the order to be paid net 30 days from date of shipment.
- Custom and Special orders are non-returnable.
- Standard orders and items that are returned will have a Restocking Fee of 20% of the purchase price for the first 30 days and an additional 10% each month thereafter. Additionally, a special return fee may be charged to Customer on a case by case basis in addition to any freight and refurbishing costs incurred by Beacon.
- Returned items must be in new condition.
- Before returning items, buyer MUST receive a written Beacon approval and a return authorization number from Beacon.
- For returned of standard Beacon products, Beacon must have a written notice of return within 10 days of Customer's receipt of the goods.
- No returns for electrical component parts.
- No returns for installed parts or equipment.
- All concealed damage claims must be presented to Beacon within 3 business days after delivery.
If, after the Customer cancels any order after the placement of the order with Beacon, the following cancellation charges (identified as percentages of the total order) will apply:
CANCELLATION CHARGES ON STANDARD EQUIPMENT;
- 10% at finished approval drawing.
- 15% at material purchase.
- 20% at production start.
- 50% at half-way production.
- 75% at completion and ready for shipment.
CANCELLATION CHARGES ON SPECIAL EQUIPMENT;
- All costs incurred by Beacon related to any steel and component delivery and restock fee -- including any steel cut charges will apply after signed approval drawings.
- 30% charge shall apply if cancellation is made by Customer between approval of engineering or design drawings and up to (3) weeks prior to shipment on special units or rush projects.
- 50% charge shall apply if cancellation is made by Customer between approval of engineering or design drawings and up to (2) weeks prior to shipment on special units or rush projects.
- 75% charge shall apply if cancellation is made by Customer between approval of engineering or design drawings and less than (2) weeks prior to shipment on special units or rush projects.
DISCLAIMERS AND SPECIAL NOTICES
- It is imperative that you, the Customer, carefully read, understand and comply with the conditions for sale set forth above.
- For products that are ordered and ready to ship, but put on hold, a $100.00/day storage fee will apply.
- Any modification and / or alteration to unit after shipment could void warranty at Beacon discretion.
- These payments terms are fully effective as of August 7, 2017. These payment terms were last revised on August 7, 2017.