Below Dock Loader
Beacon® BDP Series
The cost effective Beacon® best Below Dock Loader is a fork truck attachment designed to transport heavy packages from loading docks to trucks. This Low Dock Loading series is designed to increase safety and efficiency during loading and unloading procedures. Each unit features rollers, which greatly reduces time needed for truck loading, and are adjustable to the dock height and adapt to most forklifts.
Starting at: $4,841.62
See chart below and click a model number
- Size: Below Dock Loader units are 38-1/2" wide x 141" long x 40" high. Fork pockets are 5-1/2" wide x 2-1/2" high. Units service docks of 31" high.
- Color: Models are Beacon blue.
- Weight: 750 lbs.
- Note: All lead times are approximate and are only estimates with no guarantee to a ship date.
- Capacity: Units feature a 1,500 lb. capacity.
- Standard: Units feature a safety lock standard.
- Options: Custom Below Dock Loader designs are available for specific applications; contact Beacon for details.
- Surcharge: Due to supply chain disruption, inflation or material shortages - tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing. Some longer lead times may be incurred.
|Below Dock Loader - BDP Series|
|Model No.||Overall Size (W x L x H)||Below Dock Service Height||Fork Pockets (W x H)||Capacity (LBS)||Price|
PROP 65 WARNING
For California Residents: www.P65Warnings.ca.govProducts on this page may lead to cancer or reproductive harm.
Call Beacon: 314-487-7600