Tri Post Jib
Bear Claw® BTJIB Series
The Tri Post Jib is designed to be placed over the top workbench. The extra travel fixed height I-beam overhangs the workbench to allow lifting of products from cart to bench. This product will not work with eye manual trolleys. The hoist, trolley, and cart are not included.
Starting at: $1,473.55
See chart below and click a model number
- Construction: This unit features all steel construction.
- Size: Each model is 76" from ground to top beam with 80" usable I-beam length. The straddle width is 40" (ID).
- Installation: Note: All Tri Post Jib units are shipped disassembled. All products should be inspected frequently to ensure safe operation. Final testing and inspecting is left to the end user after final assembly has been completed. For further details see ASME B30.17.
- Note: All lead times are approximate and are only estimates with no guarantee to a ship date.
- Operation: Units are not to be moved while loaded.
- Capacity: This series supports up to 2,000 lbs.
- Options: Hoist with trolley sold separately from the Tri Post Jib.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.
|Bear Claw® Tri Post Jib - BTJIB Series|
|Model No.||Under I-Beam to Ground||I-Beam Useable Length||Straddle Width (ID)||I-Beam Flange (W x H)||Capacity (LBS)||Price|
PROP 65 WARNING
For California Residents: www.P65Warnings.ca.govProducts on this page may lead to cancer or reproductive harm.
Call Beacon: 800-454-7159