Hitch Truck Jib Crane
Bear Claw® BWTJ series
The Hitch Truck Jib Crane easily mounts to standard class III or higher 2” receivers. This unit is great for lifting and maneuvering heavy objects while at a mobile location.
Starting at: $845.96
See chart below and click a model number
- Construction: This Hitch Truck Jib Crane features a welded steel construction for a durable design.
- Size: The maximum boom height for this model is 84-5/8” and has a boom reach of 47-1/2” for ergonomic position.
- Installation: Designed to mount to standard Class III or higher 2” receivers. Engineered with an offset upright design that does not restrict tailgate use while installed. May be installed on either side of your truck.
- Color: Model features a powder coat black finish.
- Weight: This unit weighs 168 lbs.
- Standard: Manual hand brake winch with 25 feet of 3/16” diameter cable and lifting hook is standard with the Hitch Truck Jib Crane.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.
|Hitch Truck Jib Crane - BWTJ series|
|Model No.||Max Boom Height||Boom Reach||Wide||Length||Height||Capacity (lbs.)||Price|
PROP 65 WARNING
For California Residents: www.P65Warnings.ca.govProducts on this page may lead to cancer or reproductive harm.
Call Beacon: 800-454-7159