Air Jib Crane
Bear Claw® BDSL-P Series
The Air Jib Crane - Pneumatic Jib is powered by a pneumatic cylinder. The easy, user-friendly push-button control operates the cylinder by raising and lowering the cable and therefore positioning the load. This unit is portable for versatility in the workplace. This three-dimensional series is a great addition to aid efficiency in lifting heavy materials. The arm is rotatable up to 360 degrees.
Starting at: $13,088.22
See chart below and click a model number
- Size: Units have a maximum arm length ranging from 78-1/4" to 93".
- Service Range: The up/down stroke is 47-1/4", 57-1/2", or 78-3/4".
- Color: Air Jib Crane models are Beacon yellow.
- Weight: Units weigh from 960 to 1,010 lbs.
- Operation: Units feature a push-button hand control which controls the pneumatic cylinder to raise and lower cable and position the load. This unit is not to be moved while loaded.
- Capacity: Air Jib Crane units have a capacity of either 250 or 350 lbs.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.
|Bear Claw® Air Jib Crane - BDSL-P Series|
|Model No.||Up/Down Stroke||Max. Arm Length||Capacity (LBS.)||Arm Rotation||Air Pressure||Price|
|1) BDSL-300-P||47¼"||78¼"||250||360°||100 PSI||$24,940.62|
|2) BDSJ-300-P||57½"||93"||250||360°||100 PSI||$13,088.22|
|3) BDSC-300-P||78¾"||86½"||350||360°||100 PSI||$21,778.63|
PROP 65 WARNING
For California Residents: www.P65Warnings.ca.govProducts on this page may lead to cancer or reproductive harm.
Call Beacon: 800-454-7159