Powered Electric Floor Crane
Bear Claw® BEPFC series
The Powered Electric Floor Crane is engineered to move loads quickly and safely. This model has a state of the art ergonomic design that allows the user to lift and move objects efficiently.
Starting at: $10,262.64
See chart below and click a model number
- Models: Model BEPFC-25 features adjustable length legs. Model BEPFC-25-AA features adjustable length legs and 36-1/2” to 51-1/2” adjustable width legs. Model BEPFC-CB-15 features fixed legs and counter balance design.
- Electrical: The powered shop crane has (2) 12V batteries, integral batter chargers, and battery level gauge.
- Powered: This unit is powered by a 24V DC drive and lift motor to handle heavy-duty jobs.
- Weight: Models weigh between 1115 lbs., 1160 lbs., and 1700 lbs.
- Usage: 3-4 Hour operation when the battery is fully charged. 8 Hour operation when used intermittently.
- Operation: Features an easy to use throttle with adjustable speeds, forward / reverse, lift and lower controls, and safety reverse function.
- Capacities: These models can support capacities of 2,500 lbs.
- Standard: Powered Electric Floor Cranes includes a rigid hook with safety latch for easy lifting.
- Options: An optional floor crane hand control is available upon request.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.
|Powered Electric Floor Crane - BEPFC series|
|Model No.||Capacity Retracted (lbs.)||Capacity Extended (lbs.)||Lift Range Retracted / Extended||Retracted Size (W x L x H)||Price|
|Powered Electric Floor Crane - BEPFC series - OPTION|
|4) BEPFC-HC||Optional Floor Crane Hand Control||$258.26|
PROP 65 WARNING
For California Residents: www.P65Warnings.ca.govProducts on this page may lead to cancer or reproductive harm.
Call Beacon: 800-454-7159