Bear Claw® BH-TRAIL Series
The Towable Crane - Trailer Hitch Hoist is designed to be towed by a truck or car to multiple job sites for ultimate versatility. This unit includes a class 2 ball coupler as well as safety chains that can be used with most hitches. The series features a telescoping lift arm and adjustable legs as well as a removable hack handle. This unit is portable with two 18" wheels, two 4" x 2" swivel rear casters, and two 5" x 2" front swivel casters. The boom has a swivel clevis hook and safety latch.
Starting at: $2,113.53
See chart below and click a model number
- Construction: Towable Crane features welded steel construction.
- Size: Units are 47-1/2" wide x 72" long overall. The arm length ranges from 53-1/2" to 77-1/2".
- Service Range: The up/down stroke is 30" to 91".
- Color: Models are painted Beacon blue with Beacon yellow accents.
- Weight: Units weigh 465 lbs.
- Operation: This crane unit should not be moved while loaded.
- Capacity: 4,000 lbs.
- Options: A brake light kit and a wiring harness are available as Towable Crane options; contact Beacon for details.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.
|Bear Claw® Towable Crane - BH-TRAIL Series|
|Model No.||Up/Down Stroke||Arm Length||Overall Size (W x L)||Capacity (LBS.)||Front Casters||Rear Casters||Price|
|1) BH-TRAIL||30" to 91"||53½" to 77½"||47½"x 72"||4,000||4"x2" Swivel||5"x2" Rigid||$2,113.53|
PROP 65 WARNING
For California Residents: www.P65Warnings.ca.govProducts on this page may lead to cancer or reproductive harm.
Call Beacon: 800-454-7159