Bear Claw® BBC Series
The interchangeable Beam Clamps are designed to reduce I-beam flange stress by distributing loads away from flange during overhead lifting applications. The units can be swapped from one gantry to another in seconds with its user-friendly mechanical adjustment mechanism.
Starting at: $64.57
See chart below and click a model number
- Construction: Beam Clamps feature a durable steel construction.
- Color: Beam Clamps have a painted Beacon red or Beacon blue finish.
- Weight: Units weigh between 18 and 40 lbs.
- Capacity: These type of Beam Clamps have up to an 8,000-lb. capacity.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.
|Bear Claw® Beam Clamps - BBC Series|
|Model No.||Beam Flange Width||Capacity (LBS)||Color||Price|
PROP 65 WARNING
For California Residents: www.P65Warnings.ca.govProducts on this page may lead to cancer or reproductive harm.
Call Beacon: 800-454-7159