Bear Claw® BECH-ED Series
The moveable Electric Hoist has a capacity to lift heavy loads. These models are designed for ease and precision. Since these models are lightweight and compact, they are easily installed in most industrial applications. Units feature easy installation and can be transported from station to station for multiple uses. Units lift 22 feet per minute and have 10 feet of lift.
Starting at: $6,531.30
See chart below and click a model number
- Construction: Electric Hoist features a lightweight construction and a load chain which is nickel plated.
- Size: Units feature 20-1/2" of headroom.
- Power: This series comes standard with 115V, 1 Phase power.
- Weight: The Electric Hoist weighs 46 lbs.
- Operation: Special double braking system for added protection. For industrial applications, this unit is designed with a heavy duty motor, a high performance friction clutch to prevent over winding, and a corrosion resistant nickel plated load chain.
- Capacity: Capacity of 1,050 lbs.
- Standard: Included Electric Hoist chain container provides storage of the chain in a convenient overhead position allowing for added safety during application.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.
Call Beacon: 800-454-7159