Bear Claw® BSC Series
This accurate Crane Scale is built to last. The Beacon models have an accuracy rating of plus or minus one percent. This precise piece of equipment is designed for heavy-duty applications and can operate in temperatures ranging from 14 to 104 degrees. For extreme temperatures, double displays, a remote, or other capacities, please contact Beacon.
Starting at: $1,087.90
See chart below and click a model number
- Size: Crane Scale units feature an overall size of either 7-5/8" wide x 8" deep x 14" high or 7-5/8" wide x 8" deep x 17" high. Screens on all units are 6" long x 1-7/8" high.
- Electrical: Models are powered by a rechargeable 6V battery.
- Weight: Crane Scale weights vary from 24 to 46 lbs. depending on which model you choose.
- Capacity: Available capacities are 600, 2,000, 4,000, and 6,000 lbs.
- Standard: This series comes standard with hook and shackle. The unit is also supplied with a rechargeable six volt battery, AC/DC power adapter, auto shutoff, and convertible gross/net weight display.
- Options: Also available are low temp and high temp, double side display, remote, and other Crane Scale capacities options.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.
|Bear Claw® Crane Scale - BSC Series|
|Model No.||Overall Size (W x D x H)||Capacity (LBS)||Screen Size (L x H)||Minimum Operating Temperature||Max. Operating Temperature||Price|
|1) BSC-06||7⅝"x8"x14"||600||6"x1⅞"||14 Degrees||104 Degrees||$1,087.90|
|2) BSC-2||7⅝"x8"x17"||2,000||6"x1⅞"||14 Degrees||104 Degrees||$1,228.26|
|3) BSC-4||7⅝"x8"x17"||4,000||6"x1⅞"||14 Degrees||104 Degrees||$1,264.43|
|4) BSC-6||7⅝"x8"x17"||6,000||6"x1⅞"||14 Degrees||104 Degrees||$1,369.64|
PROP 65 WARNING
For California Residents: www.P65Warnings.ca.govProducts on this page may lead to cancer or reproductive harm.
Call Beacon: 800-454-7159