Bear Claw® BELH Series
The hands-free chaining Lever Hoist is great for use in various industrial lifting applications. These units are designed with a lever which rotates 360 degrees. For precision positioning, this series features totally enclosed Weston automatic brakes. This unit can be used horizontally or vertically. The 360 degree rotating lever handle allows for easy positioning.
Starting at: $177.83
See chart below and click a model number
- Construction: Lever Hoist features a cold-formed stamped steel construction for excellent impact resistance and a long lifespan.
- Size: Units have a handle ranging in length from 6" to 16". Minimum distance between hooks ranges from 9.45" to 19". The standard lift for each model ranges from 5' to 20'.
- Color: Lever Hoist units are Beacon orange with a baked enamel paint, keeping non-wearing parts from showing any environmental damage.
- Weight: 5 to 72 lbs.
- Capacity: Models are available with capacities from 500 lbs. up to 6,000 lbs.
- Options: This Lever Hoist unit comes standard with two swivel hooks complete with deformation indicators. Each unit is also tested to 150% of its rated capacity; individual test certificate included.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.
Call Beacon: 800-454-7159