Gantry Crane Jib Guards
Bear Claw® BCG Series
For equipment protection, Gantry Crane Jib Guards prevent costly damage to steel columns, pipes, or tubing from forklifts, fork trucks, and carts. These products are ideal for fixed jibs and gantry cranes.
Starting at: $710.87
See chart below and click a model number
- Construction: Gantry Crane Jib Guards are constructed of 3/8" thick steel for maximum strength.
- Size: These units have an inside width of 10-1/4"", an inside depth of 10-1/8", and an overall height of 42". The base plate measures 17" wide x 13-1/2" deep and features 6 pre-drilled mounting holes.
- Color: Beacon Yellow.
- Weight: Units weigh 150 lbs.
- Options: Anchor mounting kits for Gantry Crane Jib Guards sold separately.
- Surcharge: Due to supply chain disruption, inflation or material shortages - tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing. Some longer lead times may be incurred.
|Bear Claw® Gantry Crane Jib Guards - BCG Series|
|Model No.||Material||Size (W x D x H)||Mounting Plate (W x D)||Price|
|Model No.||Description||Sleeve Diameter||Overall Length||Sleeve Length||For Use With||Price|
|2) BAS-344||Concrete Anchor Bolts Installation Hardware (Single)||¾"||4¼"||2"||BCG-42||$12.69|
|3) BAS-344-4PK||Concrete Anchor Bolts Installation Hardware (4-Pack)||¾"||4¼"||2"||BCG-42||$25.41|
PROP 65 WARNING
For California Residents: www.P65Warnings.ca.govProducts on this page may lead to cancer or reproductive harm.
Call Beacon: 314-487-7600