Bear Claw® BHWSS series
This Winch is manufactured out of 304 stainless steel for ultimate corrosion resistance. The gears are machine cut to provide a smooth operation. The gears are covered to keep dust and grime clean and safe. This model also features an automatic brake for controlled loading and unloading.
Starting at: $240.29
See chart below and click a model number
- Construction: Winch features a 304 stainless steel construction for corrosion resistance. Machine-cut spur gears ensure smooth accurate operation.
- Weight: These units weigh 9, 18, 24 lbs.
- Usage: Features a drum clamp for easy attachment of wire rope (not included). Positive load control is achieved with the automatic brake during lifting and lowering operations.
- Operation: Machine-cut spur gears ensure smooth accurate operation, while protective gear covers keep dirt out and help prevent worker injuries.
- Capacity: Uniform capacity ranges from 1200, 1800, 2600 lbs.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.
|Winch - BHWSS series|
|Model No.||Description||Capacity (lbs.)||Price|
|1) BHWSS-1200-NR||304 Stainless Steel||1,200||$240.29|
|2) BHWSS-1800-NR||304 Stainless Steel||1,800||$439.52|
|3) BHWSS-2600-NR||304 Stainless Steel||2,600||$528.73|
PROP 65 WARNING
For California Residents: www.P65Warnings.ca.govProducts on this page may lead to cancer or reproductive harm.
Call Beacon: 800-454-7159