Small Electric Hoist
Bear Claw® BECH-50M Series
The everyday Small Electric Hoist is designed for one handed grip control allowing the user to position loads efficiently. This unit is designed and manufactured with an inline hand grip which allows one handed operation and gives the hoist operator a free hand to position the payload.
Starting at: $6,767.78
See chart below and click a model number
- Construction: Small Electric Hoist has a lightweight and compact die aluminum body.
- Service Range: Designed and manufactured with 6 foot of lift and supplied with a chain container.
- Electrical: 115V, 1 phase.
- Weight: The Small Electric Hoist weighs 40 lbs.
- Operation: For special handling, this unit has a easy touch rocker switch above the hand grip. The unit allows a quick selection between low and high speed control. The adjustable speed control makes this 1 phase hoist easy to use.
- Capacity: The capacity of the Small Electric Hoist is 525 lbs.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.
|Bear Claw® Small Electric Hoist - BECH-50M Series|
|Model No.||Capacity||High Speed F.P.M.||Low Speed F.P.M.||Head Room||Lift||Price|
|1) BECH-50M-6-1PH||525 lbs||44||10||37.8"||6'||$6,767.78|
PROP 65 WARNING
For California Residents: www.P65Warnings.ca.govProducts on this page may lead to cancer or reproductive harm.
Call Beacon: 800-454-7159