Bear Claw® BMINI Series
This electric Cable Hoist is designed for portable or remote applications and can be used for single or double-line lifting applications. This unit has a cable length of 36' when used as a single line or 18' when used as a double line. The series features up to a 400-lb. capacity when used with a double line.
Starting at: $213.28
See chart below and click a model number
- Power: Includes electric motor and handle held push button control operation for ease of use.
- Weight: Units are either 36 or 48 lbs.
- Operation: Operates on 115V AC power. The mounting bracket for the Cable Hoist will attach to either 1-5/8" round pipe or 1-5/8" square tubing.
- Capacity: The BMINI-2 has a single-line capacity of 100 lbs. and a double-line capacity of 200 lbs. The BMINI-4 has a 200-lb. single-line capacity and a 400-lb. double-line capacity.
- Options: When using the Cable Hoist with a trolley (trolley not included), an optional swivel hook plate must be ordered. The optional swivel hook plate that needs to be ordered when attaching to a standard trolley is part no: BMINI-SH.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.
|Bear Claw® Cable Hoist - BMINI Series|
|Model No.||Cable Length||Foot per Minute||Single-Line Capacity (LBS)||Double-Line Capacity (LBS)||Voltage||Operation||Voltage||Price|
|1) BMINI-2||36' single or 18' double||30'||100||200||Push Button||110V||$213.28|
|2) BMINI-4||36' single or 18' double||30'||200||400||Push Button||110V||$306.46|
|3) BMINI-SH||Swivel Hook for Attaching to Standard Trolley||$195.30|
PROP 65 WARNING
For California Residents: www.P65Warnings.ca.govProducts on this page may lead to cancer or reproductive harm.
Call Beacon: 800-454-7159