Beacon® BASM-3123 Series
This Strapping Machine minimizes packaging time. This High Speed Strapper dispenses, tightens, and seals 3/8" or 1/2" polypropylene strapping around bundles or packages. When the strap is inserted, the unit uses a secure heat weld to join the ends. This series has a cycle rate of up to 30 straps per minute. Tension is adjustable from 15 lbs. to 150 lbs. Strapping sold separately.
Starting at: $7,555.79
- Size: This unit is 48-3/8" wide x 23-1/8" deep x 58" high. The maximum package size for this series is 31-1/2" wide x 23-1/2" high. The table top height is 31-1/2". Strapping core size is 6" to 8" with a maximum diameter of 16".
- Electrical: The strapping machine features a standard 115 V, single-phase, 15-amp wall plug.
- Weight: 531 lbs.
- Operation: User-friendly controls allow the operator to use panel controls, foot pedal, or a top ball switch. Auto-feeding and auto-positioning are available on this series. This series eliminates the hassle of jams by ejecting missed cycles and resetting the unit.
- Standard: Strapping Machine units are portable on 3" x 1-1/4" casters.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.
WARNING This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Strapping Machine - BASM-3123 Series|
|Model#||Max. Package Size (W x H)||Table Top Height||Overall Size (W x D x H)||Cycles per Minute||Voltage||Phase||Polypropylene Strapping||Strapping Core||Price|
|1) BASM-3123||31½"x23 ½"||31½"||48-3/8"x23-1/8"x58"||30||115||Single||3/8" or ½"||6" to 8"||$7,555.79|
PROP 65 WARNING
For California Residents: www.P65Warnings.ca.govProducts on this page may lead to cancer or reproductive harm.
Call Beacon: 800 454-7159