Beacon® BASM-3123 Series
This Strapping Machine minimizes packaging time. This High Speed Strapper dispenses, tightens, and seals 3/8" or 1/2" polypropylene strapping around bundles or packages. When the strap is inserted, the unit uses a secure heat weld to join the ends. This series has a cycle rate of up to 30 straps per minute. Tension is adjustable from 15 lbs. to 150 lbs. Strapping sold separately.
Starting at: $7,555.79
See chart below and click a model number
- Size: This unit is 48-3/8" wide x 23-1/8" deep x 58" high. The maximum package size for this series is 31-1/2" wide x 23-1/2" high. The table top height is 31-1/2". Strapping core size is 6" to 8" with a maximum diameter of 16".
- Electrical: The strapping machine features a standard 115 V, single-phase, 15-amp wall plug.
- Weight: 531 lbs.
- Operation: User-friendly controls allow the operator to use panel controls, foot pedal, or a top ball switch. Auto-feeding and auto-positioning are available on this series. This series eliminates the hassle of jams by ejecting missed cycles and resetting the unit.
- Standard: Strapping Machine units are portable on 3" x 1-1/4" casters.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.
|Strapping Machine - BASM-3123 Series|
|Model No.||Max. Package Size (W x H)||Table Top Height||Overall Size (W x D x H)||Cycles per Minute||Voltage||Phase||Polypropylene Strapping||Strapping Core||Price|
|1) BASM-3123||31½"x23 ½"||31½"||48-3/8"x23-1/8"x58"||30||115||Single||3/8" or ½"||6" to 8"||$7,555.79|
PROP 65 WARNING
For California Residents: www.P65Warnings.ca.govProducts on this page may lead to cancer or reproductive harm.
Call Beacon: 800-454-7159