Medium Duty Machine Stretch Wrap
Beacon® BSWA series
This Medium Duty Machine Stretch Wrap is used to increase productivity by allowing the user to shrink wrap pallets and other goods quickly and efficiently. This unit comes standard with a power turntable and a counter balanced film mast.
Starting at: $8,120.80
See chart below and click a model number
- Construction: Steel Construction. Counter balanced stretch film mast.
- Powered: Power carousel offers speeds of 3 to 12 RPM.
- Note: All lead times are approximate and are only estimates with no guarantee to a ship date.
- Operation: Press the foot pedal to move the mast up and down. The friction brake controls the film wrap tension that is adjustable during the wrapping process. Hand operated carriage to move up or down to place the film in the desired location.
- Capacity: Models are available with capacities of 5,000 lbs.
- Options: Option: The Optional PMO unit comes standard with a powered mast, factory installed. Hand held control will raise and lower the film and the foot pedal will control the turntable.
- Materials: This unit will accept 10 inch to 20 inch film material.
|Medium Duty Machine Stretch Wrap - BSWA series|
|Model No.||Capacity (lbs.)||Turntable Diameter||Turntable Height||Max Load Diameter||Max Wrap Height||Price|
|Medium Duty Machine Stretch Wrap - BSWA series - OPTION|
|3) BSWA-5460-PMO||POWERED MAST OPTION (54" & 60" DIAMETER)-FACTORY INSTALLED||$3,477.70|
|4) BSWA-5460-PMO-RF||115V POWERED MAST OPTION (RETROFIT-FIELD INSTALLED)||$3,531.32|
|5) BSWA-54-SCALE||DIGITAL SCALE OPTION FOR SWA-54 (ADDS 3½" TO TURNTABLE HEIGHT-FACTORY INSTALLED)||$7,458.93|
|6) BSWA-60-SCALE||DIGITAL SCALE OPTION FOR SWA-60 (ADDS 3½" TO TURNTABLE HEIGHT-FACTORY INSTALLED)||$7,768.59|
|7) BSWA-COUNT||COUNTER OPTION, KEEP TRACK OF CAROUSEL ROTATIONS||$507.03|
|8) BSWA-NRTL-COMP||UL APPROVED COMPONENTS||$382.71|
|9) BSWA-INDEX||AUTO-INDEXING 90°, 120°, OR 180°||$837.36|
PROP 65 WARNING
For California Residents: www.P65Warnings.ca.govProducts on this page may lead to cancer or reproductive harm.
Call Beacon: 800-454-7159