Packaging Work Cart
Beacon® BPKG-CART series
The Packaging Work Cart is a must have item for large or small shipping departments. This cart features (2) compartments for steel and poly strapping. Each compartment comes standard with a tensioner for precise strap dispensing. Compartment doors also serve as ramps to assist in the loading and unloading of strapping. A detachable pallet strapping guide is standard. The rolls on 2 swivel and 2 rigid casters so transporting the cart is easy.
Starting at: $1,081.38
- Construction: Packaging Work Carts feature a steel construction and a powder coat finish for durability in the work place.
- Size: The steel strapping compartment measures 3-1/4” wide. Poly strapping compartment measures 6-1/4” wide. Maximum strapping diameter measures 22”.
- Weight: Units weigh 239 lbs.
- Usage: Minimize packaging time by allowing the user to wrap and strap products with this all-in-one unit.
- Operation: Cart has dispensing ability for one (1) steel and one (1) poly strapping roll.
- Standard: The top of the cart includes tray for storage of packaging tools. Cart comes standard with (2) rigid and (2) swivel locking poly-on-poly wheels.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.
WARNING This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Packaging Work Cart - BPKG-CART series|
|Model#||Max Roll Diameter||Max Roll / Material Width||Strapping Diameter||Price|
PROP 65 WARNING
For California Residents: www.P65Warnings.ca.govProducts on this page may lead to cancer or reproductive harm.
Call Beacon: 800 454-7159