Packaging Work Cart
Beacon® BPKG-CART series
The Packaging Work Cart is a must have item for large or small shipping departments. This cart features (2) compartments for steel and poly strapping. Each compartment comes standard with a tensioner for precise strap dispensing. Compartment doors also serve as ramps to assist in the loading and unloading of strapping. A detachable pallet strapping guide is standard. The rolls on 2 swivel and 2 rigid casters so transporting the cart is easy.
Starting at: $1,081.38
See chart below and click a model number
- Construction: Packaging Work Carts feature a steel construction and a powder coat finish for durability in the work place.
- Size: The steel strapping compartment measures 3-1/4” wide. Poly strapping compartment measures 6-1/4” wide. Maximum strapping diameter measures 22”.
- Weight: Units weigh 239 lbs.
- Usage: Minimize packaging time by allowing the user to wrap and strap products with this all-in-one unit.
- Operation: Cart has dispensing ability for one (1) steel and one (1) poly strapping roll.
- Standard: The top of the cart includes tray for storage of packaging tools. Cart comes standard with (2) rigid and (2) swivel locking poly-on-poly wheels.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.
|Packaging Work Cart - BPKG-CART series|
|Model No.||Max Roll Diameter||Max Roll / Material Width||Strapping Diameter||Price|
PROP 65 WARNING
For California Residents: www.P65Warnings.ca.govProducts on this page may lead to cancer or reproductive harm.
Call Beacon: 800-454-7159