Packaging Work Table
Beacon® BMPPB series
The Packaging Work Table is ideal for many packaging solutions. The table top is manufactured with a sturdy wooden surface and steel frame. This unit comes standard with top frame structure above the table top to hold two (2) rolls of bubble wrap or packaging paper. One (1) extra packaging roll can be stored underneath the table top deck surface. Use this Packaging Work Table for a wide variety of packaging requirements.
Starting at: $582.82
- Construction: This Packaging Work Table is constructed with a sturdy steel frame and wooden table top surface for packages.
- Size: The overall size of the table top measures 48” x 72” x 34”. The overall height of the unit is 64-5/16”.
- Weight: Unit weighs 283 lbs.
- Usage: Multi-purpose packaging work table is utilized at the end of production lines to make the packaging process easy and productive.
- Operation: Includes elevated tower for holding two (2) rolls of material. Maximum roll width is 44” Maximum roll diameter is 20”.
- Standard: Extra roll of material may be stored under the table. Lower storage shelf is used for holding boxes, tape, tools and other items.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.
Call Beacon: 800 454-7159