Shrink Wrap Cart
Beacon® BMSW series
The Shrink Wrap Cart is a vital piece of equipment to packaging departments. This item is constructed with steel and is powder coated for durability. This unit is designed with both swivel and rigid casters to provide a smooth transition.
Starting at: $811.32
See chart below and click a model number
- Construction: Shrink Wrap Cart is manufactured with steel and features a powder coat finish.
- Size: The overall size measures 40-15/16” x 80” x 46-13/16” and has a maximum roll width of 72”.
- Weight: Unit weighs 257 lbs.
- Operation: Designed to allow the user to transport several rolls throughout a workstation.
- Capacity: Features a uniform capacity of 450 lbs.
- Standard: Shrink Wrap Cart rolls on (2) swivel and (2) rigid casters for a stable rolling platform.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.
|Shrink Wrap Cart - BMSW series|
|Model No.||Size (W x L x H)||Max Roll Width||Roll Capacity||Roll Capacity Each (lbs.)||Uniform Capacity (lbs.)||Price|
|1) BMSW-72-3||40-15/16"x80"x46-13/16"||72"||3 Rolls||150||450||$811.32|
PROP 65 WARNING
For California Residents: www.P65Warnings.ca.govProducts on this page may lead to cancer or reproductive harm.
More Packaging Equipment Items
Call Beacon: 800-454-7159