Low Stretch Wrapping Machine
Beacon® BSWA series
The Low Stretch Wrapping Machine is an essential piece of equipment at shipping centers and packaging departments. This low stretch wrap machine features a thin-spin carousel with a power turntable. This unit has a built in perimeter ramp so loading and unloading is effortless.
Starting at: $6,289.76
- Construction: Steel Construction.
- Operation: Power carousel offers a soft start and stop, runs at variable speeds of 3 to 12 RPM.
- Capacity: Models are available with capacities of 4,000 lbs.
- Options: The Optional PMO unit comes standard with a powered mast, factory installed.
- Materials: Consult Beacon for film type.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.
WARNING This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Low Stretch Wrapping Machine - BSWA series|
|Model#||Turntable Diameter||Turntable Height||Capacity (lbs.)||Price|
|Low Stretch Wrapping Machine - BSWA series - OPTION|
|2) BSWA-51-AR5-M-RF||OPTION-Manual Mast Option (retrofit)||$Call|
|3) BSWA-51-AR5-PMO||OPTION -Powered mast Option (factory installed)||$Call|
|4) BSWA-51-AR5-PMO-RF||OPTION -Powered mast Option (retrofit-field installed)||$Call|
Low Stretch Wrapping Machine - BSWA series - OPTION (continued)
|5) BSWA-MST-FLR||OPTION -Floor Mounted Mast Bracket (for stand alone applications)||$89.98|
PROP 65 WARNING
For California Residents: www.P65Warnings.ca.govProducts on this page may lead to cancer or reproductive harm.
Call Beacon: 800 454-7159