Low Stretch Wrapping Machine
Beacon® BSWA series
The Low Stretch Wrapping Machine is an essential piece of equipment at shipping centers and packaging departments. This low stretch wrap machine features a thin-spin carousel with a power turntable. This unit has a built in perimeter ramp so loading and unloading is effortless.
Starting at: $6,289.76
- Construction: Steel Construction.
- Operation: Power carousel offers a soft start and stop, runs at variable speeds of 3 to 12 RPM.
- Capacity: Models are available with capacities of 4,000 lbs.
- Options: The Optional PMO unit comes standard with a powered mast, factory installed.
- Materials: Consult Beacon for film type.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.
|Low Stretch Wrapping Machine - BSWA series|
|Model#||Turntable Diameter||Turntable Height||Capacity (lbs.)||Price|
|Low Stretch Wrapping Machine - BSWA series - OPTION|
|2) BSWA-51-AR5-M-RF||OPTION-Manual Mast Option (retrofit)||$Call|
|3) BSWA-51-AR5-PMO||OPTION -Powered mast Option (factory installed)||$Call|
|4) BSWA-51-AR5-PMO-RF||OPTION -Powered mast Option (retrofit-field installed)||$Call|
Low Stretch Wrapping Machine - BSWA series - OPTION (continued)
|5) BSWA-MST-FLR||OPTION -Floor Mounted Mast Bracket (for stand alone applications)||$89.98|
PROP 65 WARNING
For California Residents: www.P65Warnings.ca.govProducts on this page may lead to cancer or reproductive harm.
Call Beacon: 800 454-7159