Stainless Steel Pallet Jack
Beacon® BPM5-SS Series
Stainless Steel Pallet Jack is designed for wet, harsh, or corrosive environments, such as those found in chemical, pharmaceutical, or food-processing locations. SS models are available with 100% stainless steel construction or the SFF model include 304 stainless only for the steel frame and forks.
Starting at: $1,575.70
See chart below and click a model number
- Construction: This series is available in 304 stainless steel construction
- Size: Models have fork dimensions of either 21-1/2" wide x 45" long or 27" wide x 48" long.
- Service Range: Units have a service range from 2-7/8" to 7-3/4".
- Weight: Models weigh between 194 and 232 lbs.
- Capacity: 5,500 lbs.
- Standard: All Stainless Steel Pallet Jack units feature nylon wheels for easy steering.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.
|Stainless Steel Pallet Jack - BPM5-SS Series|
|Model No.||Capacity (LBS)||Description||Overall Fork Dimensions (W x L)||Service Range||Price|
|1) BPM5-2048-SS||5,500||304 Stainless Steel||21½" Wx48" L||2⅞" to 7¾"||$2,720.62|
|2) BPM5-2748-SS||5,500||304 Stainless Steel||27"Wx48"L||2⅞" to 7¾"||$2,897.60|
|3) BPM5-2748-SFF||5,500||304 Stainless Frame & Forks Only||27"Wx48"L||2⅞" to 7¾"||$1,575.70|
PROP 65 WARNING
For California Residents: www.P65Warnings.ca.govProducts on this page may lead to cancer or reproductive harm.
Call Beacon: 800-454-7159