Short Pallet Truck
Beacon® BPM5-WN Series
The Short Pallet Truck - Wheel Nose Pallet Jack is designed to position skids or pallets close together, enabling truck and floor space to be optimized. They feature a 3-position lever designed to ease maneuvering. The fork end is set back from the front, allowing 1 pallet to be picked up at a time. Units include 2 front load rollers and 2 articulating steering wheels. The unit includes a spring-loaded handle that automatically moves back to the vertical position when not being used.
Starting at: $501.31
See chart below and click a model number
- Size: Models have an overall fork size of 20" wide x 38" long or 27" wide x 38" long.
- Service Range: These units have a service range of 3-1/2" to 8".
- Weight: 260 or 280 lbs.
- Note: An emergency stop button kit and web lanyard with safety harness is included.
- Capacity: The Short Pallet Truck has a capacity of 5,000 lbs.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.
- BPM5 - Video
|Short Pallet Truck - BPM5-WN Series|
|Model No.||Capacity (LBS)||Overall Fork Dimensions||Service Range||Price|
PROP 65 WARNING
For California Residents: www.P65Warnings.ca.govProducts on this page may lead to cancer or reproductive harm.
Call Beacon: 800-454-7159