Pallet Jack Roll Adaptors
Beacon® BPMRA series
These Pallet Jack Roll Adaptors work with standard pallet trucks for ergonomically moving large rolls. Built in fork pockets easily convert standard pallet trucks into roll pallet trucks. The V-shaped center holds the rolls into place while transporting.
Starting at: $1,035.59
See chart below and click a model number
- Construction: Features a heavy duty welded steel construction with painted finish. Pockets that measure 7-1/2” x 3-1/2” are designed to fit most standard pallet jacks.
- Size: The overall size Pallet Jack Roll Adaptors model BPMRA-27 is 47” x 36-1/4” x 7” and BPMRA-20 is 40-1/4” x 36-1/4” x 7”.
- Usage: Provides the ability to hold and transport rolls of material with a standard pallet truck.
- Operation: Built-in fork pockets allow for movement with standard pallet truck.
- Capacity: The capacity of the unit depends on the capacity of the pallet truck being utilized.
- Standard: V-shaped designed center holds the rolls into position for transport. Include back and top for stabilizing.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.
|Pallet Jack Roll Adaptors - BPMRA series|
|Model No.||Overall Size (W x L x H)||Usable Fork Pockets (W x H)||Fork Pocket Spacing||Price|
|1) BPMRA-27||47"x36 -¼"x7"||7-½"x3-½"||20-¼" ON CENTER||$1,139.65|
|2) BPMRA-20||40-¼"x36-¼"x7"||7-½"x3-½"||13-½" ON CENTER||$1,035.59|
PROP 65 WARNING
For California Residents: www.P65Warnings.ca.govProducts on this page may lead to cancer or reproductive harm.
Call Beacon: 800-454-7159