Hand Pallet Truck
Beacon® BPMC series
The Hand Pallet Truck allows one operator to transport fully loaded pallets without using a fork truck. This unit is excellent for loading and unloading semi-trailers. Features laterial stabilizing wheels. Ideal small unit design for moving loads in tight spaces where bigger fork trucks or larger pallet truck will not fit. The unique electric unit makes the moving pallets easy. This hand pallet truck as an amazing 50" turning radius.
Starting at: $5,804.48
See chart below and click a model number
- Construction: Features all-welded steel construction for a sturdy design.
- Size: Forks measure 6-1/2" wide. Overall dimensions are 20” x 60” for a user friendly size.
- Service Range: 3-3/8 to 7-7/8".
- Electrical: The unit has 2 each 12 V DC power batteries. Battery charge LED indicator on the ergonomic handle.
- Powered: Suppied with Tortoise push button for slow moving with a safety punch button and warning buzzer for aleart.
- Power: This series features push-button control for raising and lowering loads.
- Capacity: This series features uniform capacity of 2,500 lbs.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.
|Hand Pallet Truck - BPMC series|
|Model No.||Capacity (lbs.)||Fork Size (W x L)||Service Range||Operation||Price|
|1) BPMC-EPT-2045||2,500||20"x45"||3⅜" to 7⅞"||12 V DC||$5,804.48|
|2) BPMC-EPT-2745||2,500||27"x45"||3⅜" to 7⅞"||12 V DC||$6,922.49|
PROP 65 WARNING
For California Residents: www.P65Warnings.ca.govProducts on this page may lead to cancer or reproductive harm.
Call Beacon: 800-454-7159