Loading Dock Seals
Beacon® B103-8x10 Series
The Loading Dock Seals includes a manual head curtain adjusted with a pulley and cord system to seal out the elements. Loading Dock Seals assist in keeping out damage-causing weather elements as well as bugs. These Warehouse Loading Door Seal units feature wrap-around style material to protect the wood and foam, breather slots, and condensation holes.
Starting at: $1,544.42
See chart below and click a model number
- Construction: These models are made of treated wood and solid polyurethane foam.
- Projection: The 10" projection models are to be used with a 4" to 6" dock bumper projection. The 20" projection models are to be used with edge of dock levelers inclusive with a 14" to 15" dock bumper projection. Special projections available.
- Size: Units are designed to fit a door opening size of 8' wide x 10' high.
- Installation: These units include all required mounting brackets.
- Color: Industry standard black material is supplied, optional colors include grey, green and tan. A safety yellow guide strip is standard.
- Note: All lead times are approximate and are only estimates with no guarantee to a ship date.
- Standard: Beveled wedge side pads are standard helping seal and fill the gap of off center narrow and wider trucks if not backed in center, helping eliminate trucking error. Square side pades available as an option when truck loading needs to be packed to the end.
- Options: The unit is available with an optional steel mesh armor to assist in theft protection, tapered seals for inclining or declining driveways and wear pleats.
- Surcharge: Due to supply chain disruption, inflation or material shortages - tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing. Some longer lead times may be incurred.
|Loading Dock Seals with Manual Adjustable Head Curtain - B103-8x10 Series|
|Model No.||Door Opening (Wide x High) Size||Door Seal Projection||Material Type||Material Thickness||Approach||Wall Set Back||Price|
|1) B103-131-8x10-10-40||8'x10'||10"||Vinyl-coated Nylon||40oz||Level||0"||$1,741.58|
|2) B103-141-8x10-10-40||8'x10'||10"||Hypalon-coated Nylon||40oz||Level||0"||$2,398.78|
|3) B103-151-8x10-10-22||8'x10'||10"||Vinyl-coated Nylon||22oz||Level||0"||$1,544.42|
|4) B103-171-8x10-10-16||8'x10'||10"||Neoprene-coated Nylon||16oz||Level||0"||$1,741.58|
|5) B103-191-8x10-10-40||8'x10'||10"||Neoprene-coated Nylon||40oz||Level||0"||$2,398.78|
|6) B103-131-8x10-20-40||8'x10'||20"||Vinyl-coated Nylon||40oz||Level||0"||$2,365.92|
|7) B103-141-8x10-20-40||8'x10'||20"||Hypalon-coated Nylon||40oz||Level||0"||$2,924.54|
|8) B103-151-8x10-20-22||8'x10'||20"||Vinyl-coated Nylon||22oz||Level||0"||$2,168.76|
|9) B103-171-8x10-20-16||8'x10'||20"||Neoprene-coated Nylon||16oz||Level||0"||$2,727.38|
|10) B103-191-8x10-20-40||8'x10'||20"||Neoprene-coated Nylon||40oz||Level||0"||$2,875.25|
PROP 65 WARNING
For California Residents: www.P65Warnings.ca.govProducts on this page may lead to cancer or reproductive harm.
Call Beacon: 314-487-7600