Loading Dock Door Seal
Beacon® B101-8x10 Series
Loading Dock Door Seal includes an auto push back head curtain adjusted automatically as the truck backs into the dock. Features wrap-around-style material to protect the wood and foam from the outside elements. The Warehouse Dock Seal unit features safety yellow guide strips and breather slots on the side and head pads. The auto head curtain protects the area above 8' high that is not covered by the trailer.
Starting at: $711.53
See chart below and click a model number
- Construction: The unit is constructed of treated wood and solid polyurethane foam.
- Projection: The 10" projection model is to be used with a 4" to 6" dock bumper projection. The 20" projection model is to be used with an edge of dock leveler inclusive with a 14" to 15" dock bumper projection. Special projections available.
- Size: The units are designed to fit a dock door with an 8' wide x 10' high opening.
- Installation: The units include all required mounting brackets.
- Color: Black skin material is standard, optional colors including grey, green and tan are available upon request. A safety yellow guide strip is standard.
- Standard: Beveled wedge side pads are standard helping seal and fill the gap of off center narrow and wider trucks if not backed in center, helping eliminate trucking error. Square side pades available as an option when truck loading needs to be packed to the end.
- Options: The unit is available with an optional steel mesh armor to assist in theft protection, tapered seals for inclining or declining driveways and wear pleats.
- Materials: The Loading Dock Door Seal is available in vinyl-coated nylon, Hypalon-coated nylon, or Neoprene-coated nylon.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.
|Loading Dock Door Seal with Auto Adjustable Head Curtain - B101-8x10 Series|
|Model No.||Door Opening (Wide x High) Size||Door Seal Projection||Material Type||Material Thickness||Price|
|1) B101-131-8x10-10-40||8'x10'||10"||Vinyl-coated Nylon||40oz||$768.45|
|2) B101-141-8x10-10-40||8'x10'||10"||Hypalon-coated Nylon||40oz||$1,176.39|
|3) B101-161-8x10-10-22||8'x10'||10"||Vinyl-coated Nylon||22oz||$711.53|
|4) B101-171-8x10-10-16||8'x10'||10"||Neoprene-coated Nylon||16oz||$758.96|
|5) B101-191-8x10-10-40||8'x10'||10"||Neoprene-coated Nylon||40oz||$1,233.31|
|6) B101-131-8x10-20-40||8'x10'||20"||Vinyl-coated Nylon||40oz||$948.70|
|7) B101-141-8x10-20-40||8'x10'||20"||Hypalon-coated Nylon||40oz||$1,328.18|
|8) B101-161-8x10-20-22||8'x10'||20"||Vinyl-coated Nylon||22oz||$910.75|
|9) B101-171-8x10-20-16||8'x10'||20"||Neoprene-coated Nylon||16oz||$1,024.60|
|10) B101-191-8x10-20-40||8'x10'||20"||Neoprene-coated Nylon||40oz||$1,328.18|
PROP 65 WARNING
For California Residents: www.P65Warnings.ca.govProducts on this page may lead to cancer or reproductive harm.
Call Beacon: 800-454-7159