Beacon® BVBG Series
The Wall Protector - Edge Protectors is designed to protect walls from dents and scratches. This unit is made to be used inside or outside. It features anchor holes and hardware for mounting.
Starting at: $101.65
See chart below and click a model number
- Construction: Constructed of polyethylene (BVWP-48).
- Projection: Each unit has a 2 inch projection.
- Size: The Wall Protector unit measures 48" wide x 6" high.
- Color: Units are Beacon safety yellow for high visibility.
- Weight: This series weighs 7 lbs.
- Usage: Anchor to wood or masonry, stud behind the drywall or the metal wall.
- Options: The Wall Protector hardware includes 3 masonry screws, 3 regular screws and washers.
- Surcharge: Due to supply chain disruption, inflation or material shortages - tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing. Some longer lead times may be incurred.
|Wall Protector - BVBG Series|
|Model No.||Material||Overall Size (W x H)||Projection||Price|
PROP 65 WARNING
For California Residents: www.P65Warnings.ca.govProducts on this page may lead to cancer or reproductive harm.
Call Beacon: 314-487-7600