Fork Truck Hook Plates
Bear Claw® BLM-HP Series
Fork Truck Hook Plates allow fork trucks to safely lift a load using slings, cables, or chains. These models have slanted, 6-1/4" wide x 1-3/4" high fork openings, which keep them from being utilized upside-down. These units feature either swivel or rigid hook types.
Starting at: $145.96
See chart below and click a model number
- Size: The models are 6" high and have a 24" overall width.
- Weight: Fork Truck Hook Plates come in weights of 26 or 27 lbs.
- Capacity: This series is available with capacities of either 4,000 or 6,000 lbs.
- Standard: Hook with anchor shackle comes standard with the Fork Truck Hook Plates.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.
|Bear Claw® Fork Truck Hook Plates - BLM-HP Series|
|Model No.||Overall Height||Overall Width||Capacity (LBS)||Hook Type||Note||Price|
A: Swivel Hook with Shackle Included
PROP 65 WARNING
For California Residents: www.P65Warnings.ca.govProducts on this page may lead to cancer or reproductive harm.
Call Beacon: 800-454-7159