Propane Hoist Cart
Bear Claw® BLP-6 Series
Propane Hoist Cart facilitates lifting, transporting, and storing LP tanks. The unit's built-in crane is designed to safely load full tanks onto fork trucks. The crane rotates 360 degrees for maximum versatility. The series features a manual hand pump hydraulic lift that enables the crane boom to be raised and lowered. The boom's tank attachment automatically clamps to each cylinder end. The built-in racks store 4 tanks in the horizontal position and 2 tanks in the vertical position.
Starting at: $4,755.88
See chart below and click a model number
- Construction: Features heavy-duty welded steel construction with a painted finish.
- Size: The unit has an overall size of 33" wide x 80" long x 73" high.
- Color: Propane Hoist Cart models are painted Beacon Blue.
- Weight: Units are 750 lbs. each.
- Note: All lead times are approximate and are only estimates with no guarantee to a ship date.
- Capacity: Models have a 6-tank storage capacity.
- Standard: This Propane Hoist Cart series includes a push handle with 2 swivel and 2 rigid casters for optimum portability.
- Surcharge: Due to supply chain disruption, inflation or material shortages - tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing. Some longer lead times may be incurred.
- BLP - 6 - Video
|Bear Claw® Propane Hoist Cart - BLP-6 Series|
|Model No.||Storage Capacity||Overall Size (W x L x H)||Caster Size / Style||Price|
|1) BLP-6||6 Tanks||33"x80"x73"||8"x2" Phenolic||$4,755.88|
PROP 65 WARNING
For California Residents: www.P65Warnings.ca.govProducts on this page may lead to cancer or reproductive harm.
Call Beacon: 314-487-7600