Hoist Bar Lift
Bear Claw® BHDLL Series
Hoist Bar Lift is used for lifting uneven, awkward sized loads. This unit is designed for use with an overhead lifting device (not included).
Starting at: $80.27
See chart below and click a model number
- Construction: Features steel construction.
- Size: These models are 27" wide x 7-1/2" high. Its chains are 42" long.
- Weight: The Hoist Bar Lift weighs 10 lbs.
- Note: All lead times are approximate and are only estimates with no guarantee to a ship date.
- Operation: The unit features hand crank operation.
- Capacity: The unit has a 1,000-lb. capacity.
- Standard: The Hoist Bar Lift unit includes chains for connecting to the load. Connector links and hooks are not included.
- Surcharge: Due to supply chain disruption, inflation or material shortages - tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing. Some longer lead times may be incurred.
Call Beacon: 314-487-7600