Pallet Truck Hoist
Bear Claw® BPJ-LIFT Series
The Pallet Truck Hoist turns pallet trucks into mobile jib cranes. These units allow workers to easily lift and lower loads from elevated work stations onto pallets for transport. Units fit standard 27" x 48" pallet trucks. Most standard pallets and skids can be used with this unit, allowing workers to transport heavy loads as well as lift and lower loads to and from the skids.
Starting at: $730.03
See chart below and click a model number
- Construction: Units feature heavy-duty steel construction.
- Size: Pallet Truck Hoist units are 30" wide x 30" long x 77-1/4" high. The boom is 22-3/4" long. Hook from upright is 19". Usable fork pockets measure 7-3/4" x 2-3/4". Cable is 80" long (88" long with hook and shackle).
- Color: Units are Beacon blue with a water-based enamel coat.
- Weight: 210 lbs.
- Capacity: The Pallet Truck Hoist features a 500 lbs. capacity.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.
|Bear Claw® Pallet Truck Hoist - BPJ-LIFT Series|
|Model No.||Overall Size (W x L x H)||Boom Length||Hook From Upright||Capacity (LBS)||Fork Pockets (W x L) ID||For Use With||Cable Length||Cable Length with Hook & Shackle||Price|
|1) BPJ-LIFT||30"x30"x77¼"||22¾"||19"||500||7¾"x2¾"||80"||88"||27"x48" Pallet Trucks||$730.03|
PROP 65 WARNING
For California Residents: www.P65Warnings.ca.govProducts on this page may lead to cancer or reproductive harm.
Call Beacon: 800-454-7159