High Lift Pallet Jack
Beacon® BTAL Series
The High Lift Pallet Jack - Tote Lifting Jack is designed to lift open-bottom boxes, skids, and baskets. This series is available in both foot-pump-operated and DC powered models. The foot pump operated model travels about 1/2" per stroke. The battery operated models are perfect for positioning items at workstation height. The up and down lever control is located on the power unit for convenience.
Starting at: $1,255.16
See chart below and click a model number
- Size: Models are available with fork sizes of 21" wide x 43" long or 27" wide x 43" long.
- Service Range: This series has a service range of 3-1/2" to 33".
- Color: Models are Beacon yellow.
- Weight: Models are available in various weights ranging from 315 to 440 lbs.
- Capacity: Units have a 2,200-lb. capacity.
- Standard: This series comes standard with polyurethane swivel casters with brake.
- Options: Available options on the High Lift Pallet Jack include a remote battery charger and an on-board battery charger. Solid plates are also available which fit over forks to create a platform.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.
- BTAL - 260 - Video
|High Lift Pallet Jack - BTAL Series|
|Model No.||Fork Size (W x L)||Capacity (lbs.)||Service Range||Operation||Works With||Price|
|1) BTAL-220-DC||21"x43"||2,200||3½" to 33"||12V DC||Open-bottom Skids & Boxes||$3,556.32|
|2) BTAL-260-DC||27"x43"||2,200||3½" to 33"||12V DC||Open-bottom Skids & Boxes||$3,566.85|
|3) BTAL-220-HD||21"x43"||2,200||3½" to 33"||Foot Pump||Open-bottom Skids & Boxes||$1,255.16|
|4) BTAL-260-HD||27"x43"||2,200||3½" to 33"||Foot Pump||Open-bottom Skids & Boxes||$1,263.29|
|5) BBC||Remote Battery Charger||$178.02|
|6) BBC-OB||On Board Battery Charger||$285.06|
|7) BTAL-PLATE-21||21" Wide solid platform, fits over forks||$328.67|
|8) BTAL-PLATE-27||27" Wide solid platform, fits over forks||$328.67|
PROP 65 WARNING
For California Residents: www.P65Warnings.ca.govProducts on this page may lead to cancer or reproductive harm.
Call Beacon: 800-454-7159