Powered Pallet Truck
Beacon® BBS-118 series
The Powered Pallet Truck is utilized for distribution centers and warehouse pallet racks. This unit features extendable forks which can lift material in recessed areas where pallets are deep set on the shelf. Once the materials are securely on the forks, this unit can be transported from work place to work place.
Starting at: $11,308.45
See chart below and click a model number
- Size: Features an overall fork size of 26-3/4” x 36-1/4” to handle pallet rack stacking and retrieval. Also includes scissor extendable carriage to allow fork extension up to 25” to reach to lift objects in a deep area where room is limited.
- Service Range: Unit has a service range of 2-1/2” to 118” for shelf service.
- Powered: Engineered with two (2) 12 V batteries with on-board charger.
- Weight: This model weighs 1813 lbs. for commercial and industrial use.
- Usage: Designed for distribution facilities and warehouse to lift and transport loads quickly and safely.
- Operation: User friendly controls allow for precise positioning of products. To use, align forks in the desired position and extend the forks to reach the product safely. Equipped with power lift and power drive.
- Capacity: At a service range of 2” to 62” when the forks are retracted, the capacity is 1,500 lbs., when the forks are extended at 25" the capacity is 800 lbs. At a service range of 62” to 118” when the forks are retracted the capacity is 1,000 lbs., when the forks are extended at 25" the capacity is 600 lbs.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.
|Powered Pallet Truck - BBS-118 series|
|Model No.||Fork Size (W x L)||Total Service Range||Retracted Fork Capacity, Service Range 2" to 62"||Extended Fork Capacity at 25", Service Range 2" to 62"||Retracted Fork Capacity, Service Range 62" to 118"||Extended Fork Capacity at 25", Service Range 62" to 118"||Price|
|1) BBS-118-AA-FR||26¾"x36¼"||2½" to 118"||1,500 lb.||800 lb.||1000 lb.||600 lb.||$11,308.45|
PROP 65 WARNING
For California Residents: www.P65Warnings.ca.govProducts on this page may lead to cancer or reproductive harm.
Call Beacon: 800-454-7159