Safety Dock Gates
Beacon® BSLG Series
The Safety Dock Gates - Safety Lift Gate are a visual barrier for the loading dock. Features a self-folding action to allow workers to effortlessly lift out of the way. With just a single finger, workers can lift the gates into a vertical position with the help of the air assist cylinder.
Starting at: $711.00
See chart below and click a model number
- Construction: This series is constructed from steel tubing and features a corrosion-resistant coating.
- Size: Units are either 6', 8' or 10' long. Base plates are 4" x 4"". Upper horizontal bar is 42 - 5/8". Overall raised heights ranges are 111" for the BSLG-6, 135" for the BSLG-8 and 159" for the BSLG-10 models.
- Installation: Safety Dock Gates are floor-mounted to visually reduce the possibility of dock workers falling from the edge of loading docks.
- Weight: BSLG-6 is 14 lbs. The BSLG-8 is 16 lbs. and the BSLG-10 is only 18" lbs.
- Note: May reduce insurance premium, check with your insurance advisor.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.
|Safety Dock Gates - BSLG Series|
|Model No.||Length||Base Plate||Upper Horizontal Bar Height||Overall Raised Height||Price|
PROP 65 WARNING
For California Residents: www.P65Warnings.ca.govProducts on this page may lead to cancer or reproductive harm.
Call Beacon: 800-454-7159