Wheel Loading Guide
Beacon® BSWAC Series
The Wheel Loading Guide - Dock Wheel Curbs are excellent for the proper alignment of trailers at loading docks. Each unit can be used outdoors or indoors. These models can be bolted to the surface or secured into concrete.
Starting at: $606.59
See chart below and click a model number
- Construction: Each unit features heavy-duty steel construction.
- Size: The BSWAC-92 model is 11" high with a 92" length and a 5" diameter. The BSWAC-144 model is 11" high with a 144" length and a 5" diameter.
- Installation: This Wheel Loading Guide series may reduce your insurance; consult your insurance advisor.
- Color: Yellow powder coat finish for high visibility.
- Weight: The BSWAC-92 model weighs 133 lbs. The BSWAC-144 model weighs 193 lbs.
- Note: All lead times are approximate and are only estimates with no guarantee to a ship date.
- Options: The Wheel Loading Guide has concrete anchor bolts (3/4" x 4") available.
- Surcharge: Due to supply chain disruption, inflation or material shortages - tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing. Some longer lead times may be incurred.
Call Beacon: 314-487-7600