Dock Warning Barriers
Beacon® BDWB Series
The Dock Warning Barriers are designed as a light duty unit to protect overhead doors at loading docks from fork truck and other vehicle damage. These units are designed as a visual warning, not to stop fork trucks. This series does not interfere with overhead door operation or use.
Starting at: $1,360.99
See chart below and click a model number
- Construction: Dock Warning Barriers feature steel uprights and a 4" x 4" wooden beam across the unit's top. Wooden beam is easily replaced after damage.
- Size: Different size units are available to fit useable door widths ranging from 8' wide x 8' high to 10' wide x 10' high.
- Color: This series is painted an OSHA-compliant Beacon safety yellow for extra visibility at the loading dock.
- Weight: Different model weights range from 395 lbs. to 505 lbs.
- Options: The Dock Warning Barriers offer concrete anchor bolts that are sold separately.
|Dock Door Warning Barriers - BDWB Series|
|Model No.||Useable Door Width||Usable Door Height||Wooden Beam||Painted Finish||Bolts Required||Price|
|1) BDWB-88||8'||8'||4"x4"||Safety Yellow||8||$1,360.99|
|2) BDWB-810||8'||10'||4"x4"||Safety Yellow||8||$1,469.00|
|3) BDWB-910||9'||10'||4"x4"||Safety Yellow||8||$1,503.95|
|4) BDWB-1010||10'||10'||4"x4"||Safety Yellow||8||$1,581.91|
|Model No.||Description||Sleeve Diameter||Overall Length||Sleeve Length||Price|
|5) BAS-125||Concrete Anchor Bolt (1)||½"||5½"||3"||$11.42|
|6) BAS-125-4PK||Concrete Anchor Bolt (4 Pack)||½"||5½"||3"||$21.60|
PROP 65 WARNING
For California Residents: www.P65Warnings.ca.govProducts on this page may lead to cancer or reproductive harm.
Call Beacon: 314-487-7600