Overhead Door Guide
Beacon® BODG Series
The Overhead Door Guide are designed to protect overhead doors from damage caused by forklifts. Models are available with just flags or deluxe models feature flags, warning sirens, and flashing lights that turn on when unit is bumped or touched. The deluxe model combines a visual and audible warning to ensure overhead doors are not damaged.
Starting at: $302.13
See chart below and click a model number
- Construction: Units feature heavy-duty PVC construction which will not rust like other units. Units are lightweight for easy installation.
- Size: Units are either 120" or 133" long overall.
- Color: Overhead Door Guide are Beacon yellow and black striped.
- Weight: 40 or 45 lbs.
- Note: Deluxe models require two 9V lithium batteries, which are not included.
- Standard: Overhead Door Guide include two 15' long chains which serve to hang barriers from ceiling or overhead door track.
|Overhead Door Guide - BODG Series|
|Model No.||Description||Overall Length||Chains||Construction||Batteries||Price|
|1) BODG-121-F||Economy with Flags||120"||Two 15' long chains w/ quick connect||PVC||-||$302.13|
|2) BODG-133-BL||Deluxe with Flags, Sirens, and Flashing Lights||120"||Two 15' long chains w/ quick connect||PVC||(2) 9V Lithium Batteries||$498.41|
PROP 65 WARNING
For California Residents: www.P65Warnings.ca.govProducts on this page may lead to cancer or reproductive harm.
Call Beacon: 800-454-7159