Beacon® BEMC Series
The portable Corner Tilting unit works to reduce repetitive motion injuries and to lessen worker fatigue. The Hydraulic Angle Tilter is designed to tilt crates, boxes, or baskets 30 degrees. This unit has built in fork tubes designed to ease portability with a fork truck. This series also features water-resistant, push-button control.
Starting at: $4,010.46
- Size: Available with platform sizes of 42" wide x 42" long x 24" high or 48" wide x 48" long x 24" high.
- Electrical: This product is AC powered with 2 Hp motor. 480 V AC, 3 Phase, 60 Hz is standard. Other electrical options are available.
- Color: Corner Tilting units have a painted blue finish
- Weight: Models have weights of 750, 800, or 850 lbs.
- Capacity: Features capacities of 2,000 or 4,000 lbs.
- Warranty: To keep the Corner Tilting warranty valid you cannot cantilever the geometric ratio weight beyond the center of gravity. All units are quoted the capacity within its deck size.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.
WARNING This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Corner Tilting - BEMC Series|
|Model#||Platform Size (W x L)||Capacity (LBS.)||Degree of Tilt||Price|
PROP 65 WARNING
For California Residents: www.P65Warnings.ca.govProducts on this page may lead to cancer or reproductive harm.
Call Beacon: 800 454-7159