Beacon® BDCR Series
Barrel Dolly is uniquely designed to lift and move plastic, steel, and fiber drums with a top lip. For transport security, the steel jaws securely grips to lock the top lip of the drum. The straddle legs are designed to rotate for access for drums on pallets.
Starting at: $1,187.96
See chart below and click a model number
- Construction: These units feature all welded steel construction.
- Service Range: Models have a jaw service range from 27" to 74".
- Power: Optional DC-powered models are available.
- Color: Barrel Dolly models are powder coated with a Beacon safety yellow finish.
- Weight: Units weigh between 170 and 250 lbs. The optional scale adds 70 lbs. to the overall weight.
- Operation: Models are available in either a manual mechanical ratchet or a foot pump hydraulic lift mechanism. The units roll on four 8" x 2" phenolic casters.
- Capacity: Units feature a 1,500 lb. capacity.
- Standard: This series rolls on four 8" x 2" glass-filled casters. The push handle is able to fold down to allow access to the ratchet and foot pump.
- Options: An optional weight scale is available for this Barrel Dolly BDCR series. The scale allows users to weigh drums within an accuracy +/- 0.5 lbs. and includes an AC adaptor and 6 D batteries.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.
- BDCR - 880 - M - Video
|Barrel Dolly - BDCR Series|
|Model No.||Jaw Service Range||Capacity (LBS)||Operation||Price|
|1) BDCR-880-M||31" to 46½"||880||Hand Ratchet||$1,187.96|
|2) BDCR-880-H||31" to 48½"||1,500||Foot Pump||$1,353.84|
|3) BDCR-880-H-HP||31" to 72"||880||Foot Pump||$1,480.68|
|4) BDCR-880-H-DC||31" to 48½"||1,500||DC Powered||$3,721.40|
|5) BDCR-880-H-HP-DC||27" to 74"||880||DC Powered||$3,849.85|
|Model No.||Description||Accuracy||Capacity (LBS)||Batteries||Adaptor||Price|
|6) BDCR-SCALE||Optional Drum-Weighing Scale||+/- 0.5 lbs.||1,500||(6) D Cell Batteries||AC||$1,945.13|
PROP 65 WARNING
For California Residents: www.P65Warnings.ca.govProducts on this page may lead to cancer or reproductive harm.
Call Beacon: 800-454-7159