Drum Hand Truck
Beacon® BDBT-SA Series
The Drum Hand Truck with spring assist is made specifically to transport 55-gallon drums. The spring mechanism enables more efficient tilting of fully loaded drums. This series also features a removable hook bar that includes built-in bung nut wrenches. Units are specifically designed to transport steel drums (BDBT-SA-MR and -PO) or plastic drums (BDBT-P-SA-MR and BDBT-P-SA-PO).
Starting at: $399.76
See chart below and click a model number
- Construction: Unit is constructed of heavy-duty steel and has a powder coat yellow finish.
- Color: Drum Hand Truck models are powder-coated Beacon Yellow.
- Weight: Models weigh between 58 and 67 lbs.
- Standard: Drum Hand Truck units come standard with either mold-on-rubber or poly-on-steel 10" x 2-1/2" casters.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.
|Drum Hand Truck - BDBT-SA Series|
|Model No.||Overall Size||Wheel Type||Drum Types||Price|
|Model No.||Overall Size (W x L x H)||Capacity (LBS)||Wheel Type||Price|
PROP 65 WARNING
For California Residents: www.P65Warnings.ca.govProducts on this page may lead to cancer or reproductive harm.
Call Beacon: 800-454-7159