Truck Jack Stands
Beacon® BLO-J Series
The Truck Jack Stands - Trailer Stabilizing Jack Stand helps keep semi-trailers from upending when separated from their tractors at the loading dock. This series meets OSHA regulations when used in combination with wheel chocks. The unit has two 10" hard rubber wheels to enable it to quickly be rolled out to a waiting semi-trailer. The BLO series is Beacon's most popular model of jack.
Starting at: $549.01
See chart below and click a model number
- Construction: This product features heavy-duty steel construction.
- Size: The BLO-J series is 23-9/16 long, 17-5/8" wide, and 39" tall.
- Service Range: Beacon BLO-J model has a service range from 39" to 51." The BHI-J model has a service range from 45" to 57".
- Color: Models are powder coated Beacon safety yellow and feature a safety reflective stripe for nighttime use. As an option, Beacon blue handles and wheel are available.
- Weight: Models weigh between 110 lbs. and 152 lbs.
- Note: OSHA 1910.178 (k) (3)- " Fixed jacks may be necessary to support a semi-trailer and prevent upending during the loading or unloading when the trailer is not coupled to a tractor."
- Operation: This unit is operated via a heavy-duty ratcheting mechanism and includes an 8" top cap. It is not recommended to use this series on an incline.
- Capacity: Units feature static capacities from 100,000 to 125,000 and lifting capacities of either 40,000 or 50,000.
- Options: Replacement Truck Jack Stands parts are available, call factory. Safety OSHA signs are available as an option.
- Limited Warranty: 30 day limited warranty from date of shipment.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.
|Truck Jack Stands - BLO-J Series|
|Model No.||Description||Static Capacity (LBS)||Lifting Capacity (LBS)||Service Range||Wheel Size & Type||Price|
|1) BLO-J||Ratchet||100,000||40,000||39" to 51"||10" Hard Rubber||$549.01|
|2) BLO-J-100||Ratchet||100,000||50,000||39" to 51"||10" Hard Rubber||$652.74|
|3) BLO-J-125||Ratchet||125,000||50,000||39" to 51"||10" Hard Rubber||$764.04|
|4) BHI-J||Ratchet||100,000||40,000||45" to 57"||10" Hard Rubber||$581.62|
|5) BHI-J-100||Ratchet||100,000||50,000||45" to 57"||10" Hard Rubber||$691.47|
PROP 65 WARNING
For California Residents: www.P65Warnings.ca.govProducts on this page may lead to cancer or reproductive harm.
Call Beacon: 800-454-7159