Stabilizing Jack Stands
Beacon® BLO Series
Stabilizing Jack Stands - Truck Trailer Jack Stand are used to assist in preventing up-ending of semi trailers when they are not attached to a tractor during loading and unloading. Units may also be used to prevent landing gear from sinking on damp earth. The dual handle on this unit enables it to be moved like a hand truck. The unique nose wheel facilitates sliding under the nose of the trailer.
Starting at: $670.19
See chart below and click a model number
- Construction: Units are constructed of high-strength steel. The unique large beam cross member spreads loading over a full 24" width of the trailer bed. It is not recommended to use this series on an incline.
- Service Range: Beacon BLO-J- BEAM has a service range of 39-1/2" to 51". BLO-J-BEAM-100 has a service range from 41" to 51". BH-LO-J-BEAM has a service range of 41" to 47".
- Color: Models are powder coated Beacon safety yellow. Contact Beacon for optional blue handle and wheels.
- Weight: Models weigh between 160 and 228 lbs.
- Note: All lead times are approximate and are only estimates with no guarantee to a ship date.
- Operation: The BLO-J-BEAM model's height is manually adjusted with the heavy-duty ratchet beam lift. The BH-LO-J-BEAM height is manually adjusted with hydraulic handle. The BCJ-BEAM series is adjusted via hand crank.
- Capacity: Units hold up to 100,000 lbs. of static weight and have a dynamic lifting capacity of 40,000 or 50,000 lbs.
- Options: Replacement parts for Stabilizing Jack Stands are available, call factory. Optional safety signs also available.
- Limited Warranty: This series has a 30 day limited warranty from date of shipment.
- Surcharge: Due to supply chain disruption, inflation or material shortages - tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing. Some longer lead times may be incurred.
|Stabilizing Jack Stands - BLO Series|
|Model No.||Operation||Static Capacity (LBS)||Lifting Capacity (LBS)||Service Range||Wheel Size & Type||Price|
|1) BLO-J-BEAM||Ratchet Beam||100,000||40,000||39½" to 51"||10" Hard Rubber/3" Steel||$670.19|
|2) BLO-J-BEAM-100||Ratchet Beam||100,000||50,000||41" to 51"||10" Hard Rubber/4" Steel||$756.79|
|3) BH-LO-J-BEAM||Hydraulic Beam||100,000||40,000||41" to 47"||10" Hard Rubber/3" Steel||$760.50|
|4) BCJ-BEAM-SN||Hand Crank||100,000||50,000||41" to 55"||16" Semi-Pneumatic, foam filled||$1,217.14|
|5) BCJ-BEAM-PN||Hand Crank||100,000||50,000||41" to 55"||16" Fully Pneumatic, air filled||$1,154.90|
|6) BSJS-1012||Aluminum Trailer Jack OSHA safety sign||$29.65|
PROP 65 WARNING
For California Residents: www.P65Warnings.ca.govProducts on this page may lead to cancer or reproductive harm.
Call Beacon: 314-487-7600