LED Loading Light
Beacon® BLL-LED Series
The LED Loading Light - Trailer Dock Light are designed to reduce energy costs at loading docks while providing safety during loading and unloading procedures. Bulbs are rated to last 50,000+ hours, 40 times longer than standard incandescent bulbs, while using 80% less energy. Units are available with either single or double strut arms.
Starting at: $304.52
See chart below and click a model number
- Construction: LED bulbs have no fragile filaments, which eliminates the possibility of shattered glass caused by standard incandescent bulbs.
- Size: Units are available with an arm length of 24", 40", or 60".
- Color: Units are high-visibility Beacon yellow to avoid forklift damage.
- Weight: 11, 18, or 21 lbs.
- Options: The BLL-LED-BULB is a PAR 38 LED bulb for use with the LED Loading Light series.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.
|LED Loading Light - BLL-LED Series|
|Model No.||Description||Arm Length||Light Type||Voltage||Phase||Price|
|1) BLL-LED-24||Single Strut||24"||LED||115V||Single||$304.52|
|2) BLL-LED-40||Double Strut||40"||LED||115V||Single||$346.99|
|3) BLL-LED-60||Double Strut||60"||LED||115V||Single||$385.45|
|4) BLL-LED-BULB||PAR 38 LED Bulb||$164.28|
PROP 65 WARNING
For California Residents: www.P65Warnings.ca.govProducts on this page may lead to cancer or reproductive harm.
Call Beacon: 800-454-7159