Loading Dock Spotlight
Beacon® BLL Series
Loading Dock Spotlight - Warehouse Dock Lighting gives direct light inside the trailer truck during loading and unloading. Dock lights are an essential industrial safety practice. This safety light is ideal for industrial and commercial settings. Beacon loading lights are a safe, economical way to meet OSHA lighting requirements. Models BLL-SAI and BLL-SAF are ETL C/U.S. listed. All other models are UL listed. The incandescent BLL and BLL-SAI have a low replacement cost, an attractive color, and turn on immediately even when cold. These units feature an adjustable arm to horizontal and vertical positioning, bulbs sold separately. High pressure sodium BLLS and BAALLS have a long life and significantly more lumens per watt. They feature a low operating cost, but a yellow-colored light and require several minutes (or more in cold weather) to fully illuminate. Spun aluminum BLL-SAI and BLL-SAF have a “cool-touch” feature even with a 300-watt bulb. The strut arm is adjustable vertically and horizontally.
Starting at: $216.87
See chart below and click a model number
- Construction: Features steel construction.
- Size: Models range in length from 24" to 90".
- Electrical: 115 V AC, 1 Phase, 60 Hz is standard.
- Installation: These units mount on the inside of a dock wall.
- Color: This series is powder coated Beacon safety yellow for high visibility at loading docks.
- Weight: Models weigh between 11 and 42 lbs. Options weigh between 1 and 78 lbs.
- Operation: These models feature manual control and a rotating head.
- Standard: Models BLL-HLGN and BLL-SAF include a bulb.
- Options: Loading Dock Spotlight options include halogen and sodium bulbs, a sodium head, a wire guard, a grill/diffuser, a light stand, a fan, and a BLL-40 complete with attached fan. Select a model to view options.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.
|Loading Dock Spotlight - BLL Series|
|Model No.||Description||Length||Suggested Location Type||Note||Price|
|1) BLL-40||Incandescent, Double Arm||40"||Dry Location||A||$243.74|
|2) BLL-24||Incandescent, Single Arm||24"||Dry Location||A||$216.87|
|3) BLL-60||Incandescent, Double Arm||60"||Dry Location||A||$291.22|
|4) BLL-90||Incandescent, Triple Arm||90"||Dry Location||A||$517.89|
|5) BLL-SAI-40||Incandescent, Single Strut Arm||40"||Dry Location||A||$236.35|
|6) BLL-SAI-60||Incandescent, Single Strut Arm||60"||Dry Location||A||$281.41|
|7) BHLGN-40||Halogen Incandescent, Double Arm||40"||Dry Location||$310.78|
|8) BLLS-24||High Pressure Sodium, Single Arm||24"||Damp Location||A||$421.68|
|9) BLLS-40||High Pressure Sodium, Double Arm||40"||Damp Location||A||$433.92|
|10) BLLS-60||High Pressure Sodium, Double Arm||60"||Damp Location||A||$486.32|
|11) BLLS-90||High Pressure Sodium, Triple Arm||90"||Damp Location||A||$650.84|
|12) BAALLS-40||High Pressure Sodium, Adjustable Arm||40"||Damp Location||A||$480.12|
|13) BAALLS-60||High Pressure Sodium, Adjustable Arm||60"||Damp Location||A||$510.60|
A: Bulbs Sold Separately
PROP 65 WARNING
For California Residents: www.P65Warnings.ca.govProducts on this page may lead to cancer or reproductive harm.
Call Beacon: 800-454-7159