LED Dock Lights
Beacon® BLL-HD-LED Series
The LED Dock Lights - Dock Loading Lights brightly illuminate trailers at loading docks while reducing energy costs. These units use only 18 Watts of power, but are much brighter than incandescent lights. This series can be expected to last 50,000+ hours. Units instantly reach maximum brightness--no waiting for lights to "warm up."
Starting at: $749.20
See chart below and click a model number
- Construction: This unit features a cast aluminum housing and a shatterproof, polycarbonate lens cover for a long life. The light head is IP66 rated and is able to be sprayed down safely. Entire unit is UL listed.
- Size: Models feature arm lengths of 24" to 90".
- Color: All units are Beacon yellow for extra visibility.
- Weight: 16 to 33 lbs.
- Note: All lead times are approximate and are only estimates with no guarantee to a ship date.
- Options: LED Dock Lights have both single and double strut arm styles available.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.
|LED Dock Lights - BLL-HD-LED Series|
|Model No.||Type||Length||Watts Used||Life Expectancy||Price|
|1) BLL-HD-LED-24||Single Arm||24"||18 Watts||50,000+ Hours||$749.20|
|2) BLL-HD-LED-40||Double Arm||40"||18 Watts||50,000+ Hours||$795.25|
|3) BLL-HD-LED-60||Double Arm||60"||18 Watts||50,000+ Hours||$820.49|
|4) BLL-HD-LED-90||Double Arm||90"||18 Watts||50,000+ Hours||$992.57|
PROP 65 WARNING
For California Residents: www.P65Warnings.ca.govProducts on this page may lead to cancer or reproductive harm.
Call Beacon: 800-454-7159