Small Hand Fork Truck
Beacon® BHWL series
This Small Hand Fork Truck is designed for ergonomically lifting, lowering, and transporting materials. This item is lightweight and easy to maneuver making it ideal for a variety of applications.
Starting at: $622.31
- Size: The Small Hand Fork Truck has an overall size of 18-1/2” x 27-1/2” x 54-1/8”
- Service Range: Features a service range of 3” to 41-1/2” for easy lifting and maneuvering. Unit has adjustable forks that measure 13-1/4” to 18-1/2” for moving smaller loads and skids around your shop or warehouse.
- Note: Unit features 8” x 2” wheels and 2” x 1” load wheels.
- Usage: Conveniently lift, lower, and transport materials throughout a work area.
- Operation: The handle length for the hand crank operation may be adjusted to increase or decrease lifting and lowering speeds.
- Capacity: Available with a 260 lb. capacity for light duty jobs.
- Standard: Small Hand Fork Truck features a fully enclosed belt to ensure user safety.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.
WARNING This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Small Hand Fork Truck - BHWL series|
|Model#||Overall Size (W x L x H)||Fork Size (W x L)||Service Range||Capacity (lbs.)||Price|
|1) BHWL-260||18½"x27½"x54-1/8"||2"x16"||3-½" to 41-½"||260||$622.31|
PROP 65 WARNING
For California Residents: www.P65Warnings.ca.govProducts on this page may lead to cancer or reproductive harm.
Call Beacon: 800 454-7159