Small Hand Fork Truck
Beacon® BHWL series
This Small Hand Fork Truck is designed for ergonomically lifting, lowering, and transporting materials. This item is lightweight and easy to maneuver making it ideal for a variety of applications.
Starting at: $622.31
- Size: The Small Hand Fork Truck has an overall size of 18-1/2” x 27-1/2” x 54-1/8”
- Service Range: Features a service range of 3” to 41-1/2” for easy lifting and maneuvering. Unit has adjustable forks that measure 13-1/4” to 18-1/2” for moving smaller loads and skids around your shop or warehouse.
- Note: Unit features 8” x 2” wheels and 2” x 1” load wheels.
- Usage: Conveniently lift, lower, and transport materials throughout a work area.
- Operation: The handle length for the hand crank operation may be adjusted to increase or decrease lifting and lowering speeds.
- Capacity: Available with a 260 lb. capacity for light duty jobs.
- Standard: Small Hand Fork Truck features a fully enclosed belt to ensure user safety.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.
|Small Hand Fork Truck - BHWL series|
|Model#||Overall Size (W x L x H)||Fork Size (W x L)||Service Range||Capacity (lbs.)||Price|
|1) BHWL-260||18½"x27½"x54-1/8"||2"x16"||3-½" to 41-½"||260||$622.31|
PROP 65 WARNING
For California Residents: www.P65Warnings.ca.govProducts on this page may lead to cancer or reproductive harm.
Call Beacon: 800 454-7159