Motorized Hand Truck
Beacon® BS-CB Series
The Motorized Hand Truck - Powered Walkie Lift is a compact power drive lift. It is perfect for loading and unloading trucks and fabrication machines as well as for die loading and machine feeding application. Forks are adjustable to service a wide range of pallets. An added safety feature is the emergency-reverse function. When the emergency belly switch is activated, the unit auto-reverses away from the user until the switch is released or after 5 seconds have passed. If the switch is pressed for more than 5 seconds, the unit will automatically disable courtesy the built-in safety circuit.
Starting at: $9,230.75
- Construction: Maintenance is simple with easy-access battery compartment and serviceability.
- Size: The individual forks measure 3-1/8" wide.
- Lowered Fork Height: Lowered fork height is 1-3/16".
- Raised Fork Height: The raised fork height is 118"
- Overall Fork Width: Overall fork size of 23-5/8 inches wide by 30 inches long. Individual forks are 3-1/8" wide.
- Power: Features a 700 watt driving motor, 2000 watt lifting motor, and 15 amp charger.
- Color: Models are Beacon yellow.
- Weight: 1,800 lbs.
- Scope: Maximum of 7 degree of incline travel capability.
- Operation: Power drive with power lift. The power lift (2.0 KW) has two 12V, 95Ah lead acid deep-cycle batteries complete with integral battery charge and batter gauge. Power drive is 0.7 KW. Units can be used for 3-4 hours full charge or 8 hours used intermittently
- Capacity: This series can lift up to 1,000 lbs at 30" load center, 900 lbs at 35" load center, 780 lbs at 40" load center, and 450 lbs. at 48" load center. The capacity is 1,000 lbs. at lift heights between 0" and 62" and 500 lbs. from 62" to 118".
- Standard: Designed for skid with open bottom or pallets with closed bottom.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.
- BS - CB - Video
|Motorized Hand Truck - BS-CB Series|
|Model#||Overall Fork Size (W x L)||Lowered Height||Raised Height||Capacity (0" to 62"||Capacity (62" to 118")||Use With||Price|
|1) BS-CB-118||23-5/8"x30"||1-3/16"||118"||1,000 lbs.||500 lbs.||Skids or Pallets||$9,230.75|
PROP 65 WARNING
For California Residents: www.P65Warnings.ca.govProducts on this page may lead to cancer or reproductive harm.
Call Beacon: 800 454-7159